. Enncourage children to learn through activities that are age appropriate for stages of development.
• Cater to an enriched academic
program in a creative and stimulating
setting in preparation for
• Build child character as one of the primary goals of education.
• Teach daily life skills & build world awareness in a playful atmosphere.
• Offer guided free play in a homelike classroom environment.
• Provide outdoor activities so children can experience
nature, weather, and seasons.
• Strategize disciplinary with the use of redirection,
logical consequences, or cool-out time.
• Support the transition of
verbal Vietnamese to English.
• Balance learns & plays.